A number of people have written to ask specifically what to check when they look at the new blog setup. Here are the issues I’m most concerned about now as I get the configuration done:
- Does the blog size well when you use your device? I’m especially concerned about how the blog looks in smartphones and tablets, but it has to look great on a PC too.
- Is the text easy to read?
- Does the blog size well when you make the text smaller or larger to meet your specific viewing needs?
- Are the features working well? For example, when you perform a search or click on a tag to view related articles, are you seeing what you expected?
- Do the colors work well for you? I’m especially interested in hearing about the highlighting on features like the calendar.
- Are you seeing anything you didn’t think you’d see?
I’m also interested in your opinion about the new software. How does it improve on the experience you had with the old software? What do you miss about the old software? Does the blog seem to work faster or slower? Anything you can tell me about the content, appearance, or performance of the new software would be helpful. This the best time for me to make required tweaks. Please be sure to contact me with your concerns at [email protected].