I really enjoy hearing from my readers and that includes readers of this blog. The reason I like writing so much is that I enjoy helping others and interacting with people to find out what needs they might have. You have a number of ways in which to interact with this blog:
- Use the Like feature to tell me you like a particular post and would like to see more on the same topic.
- Create a public comment that tells me how you feel about a particular post or whether you have questions about it.
- Send me a personal e-mail that I’ll answer as soon as is possible.
Of course, I also want my blog to be a place where people feel comfortable. That’s why I moderate your comments and why comments are only allowed for a month after a post. Spammers also frequent my blog and are always looking for interesting ways to get their content posted as a seemingly innocent remark (many are anything but). Sometimes it’s hard to know whether a comment will be accepted or not, so I’ve decided to post the rules so you know:
- The comment must actually apply to one of my books, to the site in general, or to the post in specific.
- You must use your name, not a business name or some other moniker.
- A comment must be rated G, which means no swearing or untoward language.
- There are no URLs or links allowed in a comment—I’ll remove any that I find.
- A comment may not advertise anything.
I’ll continue moderating the blog posts to ensure everyone can feel comfortable here and use this blog the purpose it has always been intended to serve—a place to exchange thoughts and ideas, and as a means for supporting my books. As always, I do want to hear from you, but I also need to keep the spam under control. Thank you for your continued interest :).